Ice Cream Cone Chocolate Mould in 3-Part - BWB 9635
The 3-part chocolate mould is one of our best sellers. It's easy and you can see why.
You can keep the chocolate smooth or brush on melted chocolate to make the delicious Ice Cream cone, summer is coming!
Of course, you can make it of any colour by adding oil-based food coloring to your chocolate.
The 3-part chocolate moulds by BWB make it super easy to produce perfect chocolate shells that you can fill with more chocolate, flavoured creams, candy or a variety of other delicious treats.
You can also use fondant, luster dust and other colouring options to decorate it for special holidays like Christmas, Valentine's, Easter or events like graduation.
Diameter: 47 x Height: 92
Cone Weight: 17g
Average Weight: 75g
Do not use brushes, soaps and detergents. For longer life, keep your mould away from direct sunlight.
NOT DISHWASHER SAFE.
1. Separate the mould and remove the silicone inserts.
2. Pour/pipe your melted chocolate/candy melts into each cavity, not exceeding the fill line. gently tap the mould to level out the chocolate.
3. Using the silicone inserts, gently press into the cavity. Take the top piece of the mould and slot into place, piecing the mould back together.
4. Press the top piece down until the chocolate rises to the top.
5. Place in the fridge/freezer and leave to set for as long as your recipe states. 6. Once set, carefully open up the mould and peel back the silicone insert.